[tool cart] tool cart use the difference between tool cart and tool cabinet
The tool cart is suitable for the fixed management of tools, knives and parts in the production site, so that your goods access work can be truly punctual, accurate, efficient and low consumption.
1. The high-strength result design and powder spraying surface treatment process can adapt to the more complex working tool vehicle environment of the factory.
2. Equipped with high-quality bearings and guide rails to ensure that the drawer can easily and smoothly open and close when it bears the rated load.
3, according to the need to freely choose the configuration of different heights of the drawer, fully meet the needs of the production site.
4. A top frame with an oil-proof rubber pad can be configured to protect the placed items from damage and prevent the items from slipping.
5, the lock is advanced, only a lock can lock all drawers, to ensure the safety of goods.
6. The bottom of the cabinet is equipped with pads to protect the cabinet from damage when it is placed or moved, and it is convenient to carry with a forklift. A variety of surface colors to meet the needs of the overall layout of the production site
7. Full-width aluminum alloy drawer handle and replaceable label, beautiful, convenient and practical.
8. Advanced drawer safety buckle design ensures that the drawer will not accidentally slide out after closing.
There are 4 international standard colors to choose from (ral5005,ral5015,ral6011,ral7035) to meet the needs of the overall layout of the production site.
10, the use of international advanced level locks, only a lock can lock all drawers, to ensure the safety of goods.
11. With bottom frame and high-quality casters, the implementation is stable, the direction is good, and the brake will not slide after being fixed.
12. Advanced interlocking device, when one drawer is opened, other drawers are automatically locked and cannot be opened, thus preventing the cabinet from tilting due to full opening of the drawer.
13. The work surface of the tool cart adopts unique injection molding, which is more intense.
14. The central lock adopts a ring key structure, which can extend the service life of the lock.
15. The four corners of the tool cart are equipped with anti-collision strips made of new composite materials, which can effectively buffer the damage caused by accidental collisions.
16, tool truck heavy wheels, 125MM diameter easier to cross obstacles.
17, the table has a special small groove, can be used to hold butter and other liquids, easy to use.
18. A wealth of tool modules can be stored in the drawer of the tool cart.
19. The drawer adopts superimposed ball slide rails on both sides, which has excellent smoothness.
20. Each drawer of the tool cart has a self-locking function.
21. The two sides of the tool car are designed with double-layer steel plates with steel plates in the mesh plate, which makes the car body stronger and more durable.
The difference between tool cart and tool cabinet
The tool cart is a movable tool cabinet, suitable for safe and reasonable transportation of tools and accessories at the production site.
The tool cart is composed of various types of tool cabinets with moving parts such as top cabinets and casters.
The height of the external dimensions of the tool cart: the height of the selected tool cabinet is added 140mm for the heavy tool cart; The light tool cart adds 80mm to the height of the tool cabinet. High-strength structural design and cathodic electrophoresis primer surface treatment process can adapt to the more complex working environment of the factory.